"Screaming Bridge"

"Screaming Bridge"
It looks peacful enough during the day, but at night its a different story.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

When I first heard about River Legacy Park being haunted, I was skeptical. Some of the stories just seemed crazy. However once I actually took a trip there, and saw first hand all the weird, unexplainable things I began to change my mind. I do believe that there is something supernatural going on in that park at night. I almost want to go back just to see what else I would see, however I believe it is best not to mess with those sorts of things because it can become dangerous. So while I would not go back there myself, I can tell you that the night I spent in River Legacy Park is one I will never forget.

2 comments:

  1. DFW Adventures has had free ghost tours at River Legacy Parks. They know where the real Hell's Gate is and have taken visitors to see Screaming Bridge and the site of Bird's Fort. They are on FaceBook at www.facebook.com/dfw.adventures The organizer goes by the nickname "Mother" seems to know a lot about the DFW area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What part of the park you start in to get to the haunted areas?

    ReplyDelete